Exclusive Collection - Villas
Gates Asia Exclusive Collection feature the most exclusive villas for sale in Phuket- for those deserving quality comfort and amenities.
Discover the best beachfront villas for sale in Phuket, selected by Gates Asia real estate experts.
Browse our seaview villas for sale in Phuket and access the most stunning views on the island.
Top 5 reasons to buy a villa in Phuket
Live in Thailand
The Land of Smiles has always been one of the preferred countries to live as an expat thanks to its millennial culture, its amazing food and traditions. Living in Thailand gives you the opportunity to be in the center of Southeast Asia for exceptional travels too.
Phuket is a real paradise to live in with outstanding beaches, nice hills, waterfalls and temples. As well, the island has all amenities that could fit someone wishing to live a relaxed and adventurous life.
Return On Investment
Phuket offers a high ROI after few year, contact us to have more details. You can as well rent for a monthly return.
Prices will surely be increasing in the next years given its strong attractiveness for foreign and local property buyers and investors.
Infrastructures and Services
Phuket has one of the best infrastructures and services of all provinces in Thailand. 11M+ visitors every year makes it an idyllic place to invest in properties.
What are the best types of villa in Phuket?
- Beachfront villas: Phuket is famous for its modern, convenient and beautiful beachfront villas for sale. These are the favorite villas that expats and locals buy, in Chalong, Kamala, Bang Thao or Choeng Thale to live right up on to the beach.
- Seaview villas: these villas are great options for those who wish to live within quiet surroundings while having outstanding views on the island coasts.
- Luxury villas: our Exclusive Collection is made for those wanting ultimate comfort and style while enjoying views from all rooms and the best amenities available on the market.
What are the best areas to buy a villa on Phuket?
Different from other Thai islands, Phuket has specific areas where to buy a villa.
- Patong: Patong is the favorite place for villa buyers in Phuket, due to its bustling life and nightlife and the many services available for residents and tourists.
- Karon: the area is quieter than Patong with many good services around which makes it a perfect area for families and couples.
- Kata: with its outstanding small sand beach nested in a creak, Kata is as well a very nice area to buy a villa in Phuket, with all services easily accessible.
- Kamala: Kamala is one of the most preferred area for modern and luxury villas. Some of them are nested on the hills with an amazing seaview.
- Chalong: Chaong and the nearby village of Rawai are perfect for those wanting to be close to Phuket Town’s more traditional life and beautiful Sino-thai heritage as well as having easy access to other islands of the bay.
- Choeng Thale: located up North, with easy access to the Phuket International Airport, Choeng Thale is a perfect place for nature and beach lovers- Bang Thao beach becoming their second home.
Why buying a villa in Phuket is a good investment?
The value of real estate has increased by 15-20% on the island in recent years. Phuket is a great place for doubling or tripling your investments in only a few years.
You can get a beautiful house with a beachfront or sea view for a price of 4,000,000 THB (approx US$120,000) up to 230,000,000 THB ( approx. US$7,000,000). These villas can come with all the best private equipment such as a private gym, a dedicated conference room, a private library, a private pool and a big surrounding with plenty of space for relaxing times.
Can foreigners buy villas in Phuket?
Yes foreigners can easily and legally buy a villa in Phuket. You can own a house, villa or apartment with a leasehold. According to Thai law foreign nationals are not allowed to own land in Phuket but they can own a property such as a villa.
[+] Contact our agents for more details about legal opportunities.